Monday, January 14, 2008

retreating is good!!


I had the best time at the retreat, good friends,good food, and got lots of fun projects done. I am most happy with my 7GYPSIES atc spinner project.."people,places & things I love"..Even though I was just beat when I got home, I dug into my embellishment basket and finished up,I also added some pics to some of the cards...I think this will be a fun ongoing project!

Also want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my "baby sister"...love ya Beth!!..

5 comments:

nwscrapmom said...

I love this! I'm so pleased I got to see it in person... pictures just do NOT do it justice. Thanks for letting me try your rub-ons. I can't believe I hadn't used them before.

Beth said...

Hi sissy, like your new blog; I am glad you've found an easy outlet to share your creativity.

love,

b, your little sis

lynette said...

That looks great! Nicely done :)

Laurie said...

I love it with all the little extras hanging out!

Kraftymaid said...

You know how it is when you see things in person!?! This is so stinkin cute.